02 September 2009

Gossip Girl with no 'S'

I saw the cast of Gossip Girl today on 7th Ave I think they had finished filming. They were dressed in regular clothing, nothing similar to what they wear on the show.
Blake was wearing a blue and white plaid button down shirt with a white tank top underneath paired with fitted blue shorts. She was the same height as me (about 5'3") and stood on her toes for the photos to look taller.
When I saw her coming out of the trailer it looked like Blake Lively but when she stood close to me she just looked totally different.
It was really funny- there were some people walking around with hooded sweaters pretending like they were from the cast then took off their hoods when they realized people started taking photos of them.
Blake was the only one who took photos with everyone. This was the process:

Only one camera was used to take photos of each group (every one was split into 3 groups with each group having one photo) and they told everyone to tag everyone else in the photo on Facebook.

They (the security) got really pissed at people who took too many photos. I was taking a photo of Blake in her van and the security guy was like "Miss, don't do that!"

I saw Leighton Miester, Chase Crawford, and Ed Westwick slip out from a door that no one was crowding around, it was pretty funny actually.


No comments: