He slid the card, got a confused look and asked how old I was. "I'm under 21 dude."
So he took me to the manager, "Doesn't your boss know how old you are?"
I'm old enough to legally work, that's all that really matters right now!
He tells the manager about my case and he pretty much says "ya, so what?" So the guy suggests that he takes me over to the bartenders and tells them not to serve me.
Like I would be drinking during work anyways??!!?
I went over to meet with my colleagues, told them what happened, and they were suprised that he even carded me.
If he handled them based on appearance, I would've carded them. They do not look old at all and I would speculate them being 21.
Why was I carded if even my co-workers thought I was older than 21??
This place...ugh.
3 comments:
Did you tell him that you're old enough to work or did you just think it? Either way, high five that's awesome! Sorry that happened to you, but how did the event go otherwise? I watched the pilot of "The Beautiful Life," and I thought of you!
I dont know that show. this week its the new york tv festival and they show pilots everyday and last night they showed one for this show called dear Harvard and it was like those gossip girl series type books.
Post a Comment