Almost as rotten as these strawberries.
I was suppose to have Pinkberry with W tomorrow at noon but that won't work unless I get out of work 2 hours after I started!
I have been getting up at 11 am all weekend, I have to prepare to get up at 8:30 am tomorrow.
I completed 2 designs today, one of which counts and the other is not going to be used even though I thought it was amazing.
The creative work I cam accomplish in my dorm is genius compared to what I get done at the cubicle. I did probably the most ugliest invitations at work. R probably thinks so too, but I probably owned the last 2 I submitted so I wont get fired :)
If I work Fashion Week on Sept. 10 then I won't be able to take advantage of Fashion's Night Out to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment